Ministries of the CEFL
The CEFL has three subsidiary organizations to accomplish its purpose:
The Purpose of the CEFL, as stated in its bylaws
- To form a religious and educational association for evangelism.
- To bring all the evangelical groups together in order to promote unity among evangelical Christians.
- To build a higher educational center on senior high school and college levels in Grand Bassa County for better training in Biblical, vocational, and academic studies.
- To train preachers and evangelists in Bible Schools.
- To build and support Christian day schools, adult literacy schools, and boarding schools.
- To do everything necessary for the accomplishment of the purpose of this Foundation.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; that Jesus Christ is God incarnate and His death on the cross atoned for the sins of the whole world.
- We believe that the Bible is divinely inspired. It is God’s full and final revelation of Himself and it is the final authority for Christian teaching and practice.
- We believe that the Church is the body of Christ in the world, finding its source, purpose, message, structural norms and the guide for its ethical life in the Bible.